QuickBooks is an excellent accounting computer software designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It helps business owners with almost all their accounting needs, such as accepting payments, payroll, and paying bills.
However, navigating through it can be complicated and difficult to understand, especially if you are not tech-savvy or trained in accounting. Leanne M. Goddard, Chartered Professional Accountant can educate you on how to use QuickBooks for your business so you can have more control over your finances and business direction.
Call (778) 520-0022 to get started.Get in Touch
Located in Cranbrook serving Cranbrook
Your QuickBooks Training Guide
Learning how to use QuickBooks is different for everyone and every business. Here are some steps I recommend when considering QuickBooks:
The first step is understanding what you would like to get out of using the accounting software. There are many reasons to use this software, and I’m here to answer all of your questions and let you know what’s achievable.
There are numerous free learning resources and training materials available online. There are even courses available to ensure you are ready to go!
When clients have exhausted the resources available and still feel like they need assistance, I am here to help. Whether on the phone or in person, I will provide you with the help you need. My goal is to get you up and running confidently!
Feel free to ask me questions before, during, and after training. If you find yourself having any questions about QuickBooks or other software, call today!
Industry-Specific QuickBooks Service
QuickBooks offers the following industry-specific versions of their software:
- Professional service firms
Benefits of QuickBooks Software
There is no shortage of benefits to transitioning to the world of QuickBooks. Here are a small number of the advantages that I believe QuickBooks offers:
- Accuracy: Built in ability to reconcile accounts electronically.
- Efficiency: Save time by utilizing bank feeds and avoid wasting time with double entry.
- Saves Time: Payroll services allow you to process accurate payrolls utilizing the software to ensure accurate source deduction calculations without wasting time trying to manually determine and post pay cheques and payroll remittance payments.
- Accountant integration: You can allow your accountant access to your books to assist with challenges, certain tasks as well as integration for corporate year end processes for engagements.
Schedule Your QuickBooks Training Today
Get one-on-one QuickBooks training and setup! Contact me now for more information.Get in Touch